25 Reasons to Consult a Physiotherapist
- To treat Avascular necrosis of the hip.
- Boost immunity.
- Reduce sciatica and other radiculopathies.
- Manage low back pain.
- Help fibromyalgia pain.
- Reduce muscle tension.
- Enhance exercise performance.
- Relieve tension headaches.
- Manage flat feet.
- Treat stiffness and spasm.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
- Reduce the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Helps in repetitive strain injuries.
- Improve balance in older adults.
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain.
- Sports injury rehabilitation.
- Promote relaxation.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Decrease symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Help chronic neck pain.
- Lower, joint replacement pain.
- Increase the joint’s range of motion.
- Decrease migraine frequency.
- Improve the quality of life.
- Rehabilitation after ligament injuries.
Physiotherapy at Elite Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre:
Physiotherapy treatment at Elite Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is patient-specific. we took a detailed assessment of your condition and after implementing different physical tests and examinations we make a treatment protocol, the best fit for your fast recovery. We also provide online consultation which you can use by clicking this link- https://www.elitephysiotherapy.in/.
We care for our patients that’s why we equipped ourselves with world-class high-end therapeutic modalities. These modalities are- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), Super Inductive System (SIS), TR therapy or TECAR therapy, High-intensity laser, Ultrasound, IFT, TENS, Combo therapy, Cryo-Air, and Wireless professional. Etc.
Our physiotherapists have experience of more than 25 years in treating patients. We use the best scientific methods of treatments that are clinically proven with research. Our physiotherapists are trained, experienced, and certified in Cupping therapy, Dry needling, Kinesio taping, Manual therapy, Chiropractic adjustment, Manipulation, and mobilization.
We also provide treatment for avascular necrosis of the hip (AVN-HIP). With the help of therapeutic modalities and physiotherapy not only do we stop the effect of Avascular necrosis but also we can regain the vascularity of the affected part and regenerate your damaged bone. With the help of your treatment, we can help you to regain your daily living activity pain-free.