Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who is the lead physiotherapist at Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
At Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre, our lead physiotherapist is Dr. Ajaz Ahmad PT. (Ph.D.), Dr Dharam Chand M.PT MSK & Sports med brings a wealth of experience and expertise to our clinic, specializing in a wide range of physiotherapy treatments. Their commitment to personalized care and patient well-being is evident in the positive outcomes they achieve for our clients.
2. What types of treatments do you offer?
Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre offers a comprehensive range of physiotherapy treatments to address various musculoskeletal, Sports injuries, geriatrics, and neurological conditions. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Orthopedic physiotherapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurological physiotherapy
- Pediatric physiotherapy
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
3. What facilities are available at Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with modern amenities to ensure the highest quality of care for our patients. Facilities include:
- Well-equipped treatment rooms
- Advanced rehabilitation equipment Like Shockwave therapy, Super inductive system, High-class Laser, Tecar, wireless professional, etc
- Comfortable waiting areas
- Accessible facilities for individuals with special needs
3. Why Choose Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
Booking with us means opting for excellence. Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to delivering top-notch physiotherapy and sports injury care. Explore the myriad reasons that set us apart.
4: Is Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre open on weekends?
Yes, we understand the need for flexibility, and our center operates on weekends to accommodate diverse schedules.
5. What can I expect during my first visit?
During your initial visit, our experienced physiotherapists will conduct a thorough assessment of your condition. This may include a detailed medical history review, physical examination, and any necessary diagnostic tests. Based on the assessment, a personalized treatment plan will be discussed with you.
6. Do you accept insurance?
Yes, Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre we accept a variety of health insurance plans. We recommend checking with your insurance provider to confirm coverage details and any pre-authorization requirements before scheduling an appointment.
7. How many locations does Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre have?
Currently, Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre has 3 locations Saket Delhi, Baliwayas Gurgaon, and Suncity sector-54 Gurgaon. Our multiple locations aim to provide accessibility and convenience for our diverse clientele.
8. What sets Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Center apart from other clinics?
Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre distinguishes itself through:
- Experienced and skilled physiotherapists
- Personalized treatment plans
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Commitment to patient education and empowerment
- Focus on evidence-based practices for optimal outcomes
9. Is physiotherapy suitable for all age groups?
Absolutely! Physiotherapy is a versatile and effective form of treatment suitable for individuals of all age groups. Our physiotherapists are trained to address the unique needs of children, adults, and seniors, athletes.
10. What safety measures are in place at Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
The well-being of our patients is our top priority. We adhere to strict hygiene and safety protocols, including:
- Regular sanitization of equipment and treatment areas
- Compliance with infection control guidelines
- Use of personal protective equipment by staff
- Implementation of social distancing measures in waiting areas
- Use of disposal bed sheet and pillow covers
What issues can a physiotherapist treat?
Physiotherapy addresses a wide range of issues, including but not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal conditions (bone injuries, sprains, back pain, arthritis, strains, posture problems) ACL Rehabilitation, Muscle tear Etc.
- Neurological disorders (strokes, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease)
- Specialized areas such as pediatric, geriatric, vestibular, cardiovascular, pulmonary, sports, and women’s health physiotherapy.
2. What exactly does physiotherapy do?
Physiotherapy aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life. It involves assessment, diagnosis, and treatment through various techniques, exercises, and modalities tailored to individual needs.
3. Are there specializations in physiotherapy?
Yes, physiotherapists can specialize in areas such as pediatric, geriatric, vestibular, cardiovascular, pulmonary, sports, and women’s health physiotherapy. Other specialized techniques include chiropractic adjustments, dry needling, acupuncture therapy, cupping therapy, myofascial release, MFR, fire cupping, Acupuncture, Functional manual therapy
4. Who is the right physiotherapist for me?
The right physiotherapist depends on your specific needs. Our team includes specialists in various areas, ensuring you receive personalized care tailored to your condition and goals.
5. How is a physio assigned at Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
Physiotherapists are assigned based on their expertise and your specific needs. Our goal is to match you with the most suitable professional to address your condition effectively.
6. Can I do exercises on my own?
While supervised sessions at the clinic are essential, our physiotherapists provide home exercise programs to complement your in-clinic treatment. Consistency in performing prescribed exercises contributes to the success of your physiotherapy.
7. Is a physician’s or orthopedic prescription needed?
In most cases, you don’t need a prescription to begin physiotherapy. However, if you have one, our team will work collaboratively with your physician or orthopedic specialist to ensure continuity of care.
8. Is treatment at the clinic better than home care?
Treatment effectiveness depends on the individual’s condition. In-clinic sessions offer access to specialized equipment, but home care is also effective with proper guidance and consistency in following prescribed exercises.
9. Advance Booking vs Walk-ins?
We recommend booking to ensure availability and efficient service. While walk-ins are welcome, scheduled appointments allow us to better manage our resources and provide personalized attention.
10. Payment & Billing: What are the charges for physiotherapy?
Our charges vary based on the type and duration of treatment. Please refer to our website or contact our front desk for detailed information on our pricing structure.
11. What payment modes are accepted?
We accept payments through various modes, including cash, credit/debit cards, Paytm, Gpay, Phonepe, and online transfers for your convenience.
12. What is your cancellation & refund policy?
There are no cancellation charges for unavailed services, and a complete refund is provided for advance payments. If issues arise during the service, treatment quality will be addressed seriously, but refunds for earlier sessions may not be applicable.
What do patients say about Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre?
At Elite Physiotherapy, we are dedicated to providing exceptional care to enhance your well-being and promote a healthy, active lifestyle. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your journey to improved health starts here! FAQs, Scheduling an appointment with Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre is not just a booking; it’s a commitment to your health journey. Experience the excellence that defines us as a leading name in physiotherapy and sports injury care.
FAQs, FAQs, FAQs, FAQs, FAQs, FAQs, FAQs, FAQs