Cryotherapy is the application of cold to the body after injury or post-surgery. Cryotherapy may be done by the use of various forms of cold applications like- ice, frozen gel pack, or by evaporative spray. At Elite Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre, we have a highly advanced Cryo air machine for cryotherapy which show effect in very less time than other Cryotherapy machine
· Reduces migraine symptoms
· Numbs nerve irritation
· Helps treat mood disorders
· Reduces arthritic pain
· May help treat low-risk tumours
· May help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
· Treats atopic dermatitis and other skin conditions
Cryotherapy activates collagen production in the skin that repairs broken connections in the skin—thus reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Cryotherapy can help with muscle pain, as well as some joint and muscle disorders, such as arthritis. It may also promote faster healing of athletic injuries.