AVN HIP Treatment at Elite Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre includes:
- High-intensity laser therapy
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Targeted radiofrequency therapy (TR therapy)
- Super Inductive System (SIS)
Treatments of AVN HIP stimulate angiogenesis-neovascularization (the formation of new blood vessels), which improves blood supply, and further leads to bone remodeling osteoclasts derived from hematopoietic stem cells to resorb old or damaged bone, subsequently stimulating VGEF & mesenchymal stem cells, and inducing calcific reabsorption in tendinopathies, stimulating biochemical and physical responses to promote tissue repair, regenerate & regrow
BENEFITS & PROTOCOL OF OUR TREATMENT:
- They are Non-Invasive and 90-95% Effective
- There is No Hospitalization Needed and 72-90+ % Recovery Even In the 4th Stage
- There are no Complications and Side Effects
- Pain Less Treatment
- 20-30 Sessions (6 Months) with No Use Of Drugs and Injection
- Each Therapy Session Takes Approximately 60 Minutes.
- Required Treatment Sessions May Variate, Depending Upon The Stage Of Avn, the Age Of the Patient & The Pre Existing Medical Condition.
- Treatments are US-FDA Approved, Scientifically Proven & Safe
WHAT IS AVN HIP-AVASCULAR NECROSIS HIP?
Avascular necrosis (AVN) is a condition caused by a temporary or permanent lack of blood supply to the bone. Blood transports nutrition and oxygen to the bones. When the blood supply is cut off (avascular), the bone tissues begin to deteriorate (necrosis). This can cause the bone to deteriorate and eventually collapse. If this happens near a joint, it can cause the joint surface to collapse, resulting in pain and inflammation (arthritis).
CAUSES OF AVN HIP:
- Smoking and alcohol.
- Strenuous physical activities.
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Blood disorders.
- Excessive steroid
EFFECT OF COVID ON AVN:
Corticosteroids, which are used to treat covid, are life-saving medications, but their use raises the risk of AVN. As a result, the bone tissue dies and collapses. Joints can also be impacted. Symptoms include minor joint pain that worsens over time and limited motion.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF AVN:
- Joint Pain.
- Limited Range Of Motion Due To Pain.
- When you put pressure on the hip bone, it hurts.
- Increased Joint Pain Bone & Joints start Collapsing.
- Foot Pain.
- Limping Gait.
- Restricted Rom.
- Pain in the groin that extends to the knee.
IMPACT ON DAILY LIFE:
The hip joint wears out, resulting in a limp. Sitting, standing, and walking become excruciatingly painful. Inability to lean forward and tie shoelaces to put on socks. Loss of Weight-bearing capacity and complete rotation movement of the affected joint
WHY IS OUR TREATMENT BETTER THAN OTHERS?
- Allopathy therapy does not restore damaged tissue and only provides symptomatic relief for a limited time.
- Surgery is an invasive treatment that involves replacing your hip joint. And replacement usually lasts 7 to 15 years. The replacement provides relief for 7 to 10 years, but the second surgery is risky and difficult, with a very low success rate.
- Stem cell therapy is likewise an invasive yet medically based treatment. It requires hospitalization, and the recovery rate is less than 50%. The rehabilitation process is difficult and time-consuming.
- Ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine merely relieve symptoms and do not encourage healing.
- Our procedure, however, differs from the others in that it includes laser and focused shock wave therapy. Which are non-invasive and drug-free, and there is no need for hospitalization. Our treatment will increase blood flow in the necrotic zone, allowing bone tissue to regenerate. Our advanced treatment will give you immediate pain relief and eliminates the need for anesthesia, which is essential for other treatments such as arthroplasty, osteotomy, core decompression, and so on.